You’ve customized a report and found just the information you need. You don’t want to make all those custom changes each time. Save it by clicking the “Save Customizations” button on any report. At this time you can give it a name, save it in a group of reports of the same type, or share it with the other QBO users in that QBO company. You can also email yourself or others a report or a group of reports, such as cash detail reports and A/R aging reports. These act as reminders to look at the information regularly.
· Go to Reports > My Custom Reports
· Select your report or group from the list
· Click the Edit button
· Check the box “Set the email schedule for this group”
· Click the Edit Schedule button and set the schedule
· Complete the Email Information fields
· Under Report Format check the box to attach the report as an Excel file if you prefer that over HTML.
Great news – we’re now offering QuickBooks Online cloud accounting training and services
By helping you save time on accounting, QuickBooks Online frees you up to focus on growing your business. With all your financial information in one place, you’ll have a better understanding of your business and an at-a-glance overview of your financial position.
QuickBooks Online enables you to: