if You Are A Property Manager You Need Outsourced Bookkeeping!
As a property manager it’s important to keep accurate, up-to-date financial records to help make good financial judgments. This starts with us understanding where you are, then building a strategy and framework to meet your needs!
The Next Thing Your Business Needs Is a Bookkeeping Expert
The objective of outsourcing bookkeeping is to have a fully operational accounting system that is tailored to your company’s needs.
Whether you’re a landlord, flipper, property manager, or agent, our professionals will work with you to assess your financial situation and provide clear direction. We have the skills and knowledge to ensure that your company’s finances are properly constructed.
As your portfolio or company expands, you’ll need a dedicated bookkeeper to keep track of finances effectively.
Our bookkeeping staff assists owners, managers and property associations with all of their day-to-day accounting operations:
- Collection and recording of association fees and/or rents
- Tracking late rent and/or association fees
- Processing association maintenance/late rent statements
- Assisting with tenant/homeowner telephone calls
- Maintaining Replacement Reserve Escrow Accounts
- Managing CAM reconciliations and reporting
- Paying contractor and vendor bills
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Facilitating year end tax reports and audits
- Managing employee timesheets and payroll
- Making bank deposits