Do You Need To File An Amended Tax Return? Here’s How.

If you made an error on a tax return over the last three years, you can amend it by filing an IRS Form 1040-X. It happens […]

How QuickBooks Online Can Help Small Businesses Recover

Some Small Businesses Are Recovering. Is Yours? The COVID-19 pandemic isn’t over, but many small businesses are on the upswing. How QuickBooks Online can help if […]

Warwick Valley Rotary Golf Sponsor

R&D Legal Bookkeeping is grateful to have been able to support the Warwick Valley Rotary Club and our community by being a sponsor at the 27th […]

Bookkeeper serving Rockland County NY, Warwick NY, Orange County NY