Bookkeeping Services – Onsite or Remote
Trust Management and Accounting
Doing what we do best so you can too!
R&D’s bookkeeping services let you focus on your clients, core business, and bottom line - providing a great return on investment.
Our legal bookkeepers, who have managed law firms for over 30 years can help you organize and manage your Trust Finances, trust reconciliation reporting and much more . .
Trust Management and Trust Accounting ServicesWith over 30 years experience working with attorneys, we are experts in handling your Iolta Trust Accounts and maintain a three-way reconciliation procedure which is required by the Ethics Committee. We can work with you on a monthly or quarterly basis to maintain a client trust reconciliation and provide you with the financial reporting to stay informed of client balances.
Business Administrative Services
We can provide your law firm with the expertise of a Chief Financial Officer:
- Advanced financial reporting and analysis
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Reporting, allow us to work with your customers and/or vendors
- Quarterly meetings to review financial reports and assist with cost flow analysis
- Payroll preparation and reporting for 1 to 5 employees
- Assistance with Insurance renewals and general legal administrator responsibilities without the high cost of hiring an onsite Administrator for your firm
Trust Management Services and Trust Accounting in the Hudson Valley, NY, Northern, NJ area - Orange County NY, Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY including Warwick, Goshen, Chester, Monroe, Central Valley, Spring Valley, Florida, Nyack, Pomona, New City, NY; Mahwah, Woodcliff Lake, Ramsey, Paramus, Saddle River, Ridgewood, Closter, NJ. Rely on an experienced legal bookkeeper to care for your financials.